From left to right, clockwise:
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream, £25 – Best for softening chapped lips, or anything else for that matter.
- Make Up For Ever Mist + Fix, £18.25 – Foundation stays put all the live long day!
- OPI Avojuice in Coconut Melon, from £2.25 for 30ml – An all-round hand and body moisturiser that doesn’t leave a greasy residue and smells divine! (tip: Ask your local nail salon if they sell the 600ml bottles)
- Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler, £20 – The one and the only (tip: the trick to a natural curl is to not just curl at the root alone. Hold down for a couple of seconds at the root then release and move the curler up the lash slightly and repeat down the entire length of the lash. Resist the urge to clamp hard. Just press lightly, the curler does the hard work!)
- Nivea Soft Moisturising Cream, £4.28 – A face cream that doesn’t break the bank. Suits all skin types and the Jojoba Oil is fantastic for smoothing any flakey patches. Fast.
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, £14.50 – Use under your eye shadow and it will not budge. I swear!
- Clinique Anti-Blemish Post Blemish Formula, £12 – Even if you haven’t been naughty on the odd blemish use a tiny bit of this cream to help fade or even prevent dark spots.
- Lancome Genifique Eye Cream, £38.50 – The skin around our eyes is 10 times thinner than the skin on our face and therefore one of the first places aging starts to appear. Not to freak you out or anything but if you’re not using eye cream yet, you should! You in 10 years time will love you for it. It’s expensive but a little goes a long way.
- CND Creative Solar Oil, £2.99 – Prolong your manicure by conditioning your cuticles every day. Just brush it on, you don’t have to be neat about it. You’ll start to notice how less you say “Uh, I need a manicure!”.