Sex and the City Afternoon Par-Tea, £38/£45 @ The Churchill, Hyatt Regency London
Fashionista’s Prêt-à-Portea, £39/£49/£55 @ The Berkeley
VIVA FOREVER! Afternoon Tea, £30/£40/£42.50 @ Fifth Floor Harvey Nichols
Mad Hatter’s Tea, £5/£45 @ Sandersons Hotel
Gentlemen’s Afternoon Tea, £50 @ Sanctum Soho Hotel
COVET: Alice Tait’s map prints, £17.99 (print only) £89.99 (framed) – I love the Paris print!
EAT: Namaste Kitchen, 64 Parkway, Camden, NW1 7AH – Modern Indian beautifully presented at a very reasonable price. Delicious food and with an open grill in the back the aroma will have you wanting everything on the menu!
DO: Lichtenstein: A Retrospective – an exhibition at the Tate Modern, open now and closes 27th May
WATCH: “Untouchable” (“The Intouchables”) – A delightful French comedy (yes, you heard me right. French comedy!) about an unlikely pair – a quadriplegic aristocrat who was injured in a paragliding accident and a young man from the projects. At times sentimental but will have you laughing all the way through from the opening scene. You will not want it to end.
Top three places I want to go EAT, things I want to DO and shows/films I want to WATCH this year:
- The Jugged Hare, 49 Chiswell Street, EC1Y 4SA
- Aqua at The Shard (When it opens in April)
- Apparently Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. is coming to London Trocodero this year!
- Handmade Jam & Chutneys workshop at The Make Lounge
- David Bowie exhibition at the V&A, 23rd March – 28th July
- Learn a language… Sprechen Sie Deutsch?!
- The Book or Mormon – A musical from the creators of South Park, oh yes!
- Cloud Atlas – Can’t be bothered to read the book now!
- Man of Steel – The way the last Superman movie should have been done in the first place!
A previously derelict Regency building now a Gordon Ramsay Restaurant / Boutique Hotel. You would never guess that it is right in the middle of Camden but don’t be put off by the fact that it is Ramsay owned, the food is very well priced for what you get. I had the Roasted Hake for mains and the Chocolate Mousse for dessert… divine! Great place for an afterwork dinner or lazy Sunday lunch.
Snoop at the daily menu by clicking here
York & Albany, 127-129 Parkway, London NW1 7PS
Anna’s Afternoon Tea at the Grosvenor House Hotel on Park Lane. Unlimited top ups? Yes please! Book a table here.